Water damage is the number one cause of mold contamination in the indoor environment and can often go undetected for extended periods of time.
Moisture conditions conducive to mold growth may exist within interstitial building systems such as wall, ceiling, flooring and HVAC components that are not detectable until problems become severe. Severe moisture problems can cause structural damages and extensive mold contamination issues.
Water / Moisture Building Inspection Services
Bluepoint provides moisture damage building inspection, testing, and report preparation services for properties that have sustained water damages resulting from broken pipes, wind driven rain from hurricanes and tropical storms, fire suppression activity, or chronic issues related to improperly insulated plumbing or HVAC components, etc.
For more information, or to request a professional indoor air quality consultation:
Water Damage Testing Services:
- Water Damage Testing Luxury Custom Homes
- Water Damage Testing Healthcare
- Water Damage Testing Commercial Real Estate
- Water Damage Insurance & Law Firms
Call (315) 299-2467
INDOOR AIR QUALITY RESOURCES
- What Are The Causes of Indoor Air Pollution?
- Top 10 Solutions for Indoor Air Pollution
- Solutions to Indoor Air Pollution
- IAQ definitions/glossary
- What to Test: Indoor Air Pollutants
- How to Test: Indoor Air Quality Test Kits
- Professional Indoor Air Quality Testing
- EPA’s Methods for Testing
- EPA: Office buildings; Indoor Air Quality Guide
- Serious acute and chronic health risks
- EPA’s Pollutant Sources Introduction.
- Reference Guide to Major Indoor Air Pollutants in the Home
- Air Cleaners
- Health Effects of Indoor Air Quality Pollution
- Indoor Air Problems at The Office?
- “Improving Indoor Air Where You Work” AIHA
- Asbestos in Your Home (Protect Your Family) – EPA)
- Asbestos Health & Regulations (OSHA)