Phase 1 Environmental consultation, REC (Recognized Environmental Conditions) reports, Phase 2 ESA, and more.
Many building/home inspectors do not have the experience and knowledge necessary to identify mold and moisture damages.
Bluepoint provides comprehensive building inspection services to help protect your investment.
More Info: Request a Consultation
For more information, or to request a professional indoor air quality consultation:
INDOOR AIR QUALITY RESOURCES
- What Are The Causes of Indoor Air Pollution?
- Top 10 Solutions for Indoor Air Pollution
- Solutions to Indoor Air Pollution
- IAQ definitions/glossary
- What to Test: Indoor Air Pollutants
- How to Test: Indoor Air Quality Test Kits
- Professional Indoor Air Quality Testing
- EPA’s Methods for Testing
- EPA: Office buildings; Indoor Air Quality Guide
- Serious acute and chronic health risks
- EPA’s Pollutant Sources Introduction.
- Reference Guide to Major Indoor Air Pollutants in the Home
- Air Cleaners
- Health Effects of Indoor Air Quality Pollution
- Indoor Air Problems at The Office?
- “Improving Indoor Air Where You Work” AIHA
- Asbestos in Your Home (Protect Your Family) – EPA)
- Asbestos Health & Regulations (OSHA)